ELLA LESBIAN FESTIVAL MALLORCA, resonates in the international lesbian panorama for several years, to be more precise, in 2017 will be the fifth year that Kristin Hansen, the visible head of Hansen & Partner and ELLA International Lesbian Festival, give us this space in to meet lesbian women from different places, to share an entertaining summer: leisure, art, culture, gastronomy and sport for lesbian, bisexual and trans women.
The International Lesbian Festival, Velvet Ibiza, the Girlie Circuit Festival in Barcelona and The L Cruise (the cruise for lesbian women) make Spain one of the places of reference in the world of tourism for lesbians.
In January we approached FITUR GAY-LGBT 2017 and we were able to know first-hand what fantastic organizers have to offer us through the interview we did to Marion Couturier, Project Manager of ELLA FESTIVAL.
From 31/08 to 07/09/2017, a week of fun exclusively for women; A very interesting proposal, with live music, parties, excursions, dinners and much more.
Among the activities scheduled in the edition for the summer 2017 ELLA LESBIAN FESTIVAL MALLORCA, we highlight the following:
- Circus Party in The Red Club, a show with acrobats, trapeze artists, dancers and visuals.
- Garage Party, a night for girls at the Tito’s nightclub, located on the seafront in Palma
- The exclusive catamaran ride for women, where you can enjoy an afternoon of sailing on the coasts of Palma, with sun and sports
- Visit to Xaloc Bodegas in Pollença, to the north of the island of Mallorca; walk through the cellars with wine tasting and food in your restaurant
- Besides … meetings and sports on the beach, dinners, beach parties and the usual stays in “Lady of ELLA”, where you enjoy a drink between girls
Check out the ELLA SUMMER 2017 program to see what activities are scheduled for you.
There is still no presentation of this edition, but we leave the link to the ELLA SUMMER 2016 so that you take the taste…